Whatsapp Chat with me and Book A Photoshoot
Please contact me directly via Whatsapp – this saves me collecting your information, allowing me to honour the POPI act that closely governs my access to your personal information. I only save the data I need to provide my service to you.
Whatsapp (or phone): +27 79 311 6220
Physical Address: 2 Eleventh Avenue, Melkbosstrand, Cape Town, South Africa, 7441
Directions from Cape Town via MyCity Bus:
It’s about an hour and a half by bus from Cape Town CBD and costs around R50 there and back. An Uber may cost R200 for a 45-minute journey each way. The MyCity is reliable and safe and you’ll need R35 for the rechargeable card to use the service. You can take a suitcase or bicycle on the bus if you like.
- Take the T01 (to Danoon) or T02 and get off at Table View bus station.
- At Table View go to platform 1 and get on the T03 to Atlantis (if in doubt, ask), stay on the bus until it goes past Berkshire Boulevard (at the Table Bay Mall)
- It may seem like you are leaving the city and headed into the bush but Melkbosstrand is just over the ridge. The bus will turn left. Stay on the bus past the Birkenhead, Atlantic Beach, and Brittlestar stops, and get off at the Melkbosstrand bus station.
- When you leave the Melkbosstrand bus station, turn right, cross the road and turn right so you are walking along the left pavement, you’ll see a ‘modern’ church steeple ahead of you. That’s the NG Kerk, keep walking toward it. Melkbos High School will be on your right-hand side, keep going past the tennis courts on your left and turn left down Eleventh Avenue. One block down, on the opposite corner you’ll see a building with “Blessings” painted on it – that’s the coffee shop and my studio is inside.
- You can use the black gate next to the street number that says “41 Commaille” and turn to the left to enter the coffee shop. Ask for me there if I don’t come to meet you.